From La Pán Tẩn – Tà Chí Lừ – Khua Plua – Hấu Đề – La Pán Tẩn
- Distance: 32 km
- Grade : Medium – Easy
- Includes: Lunch , Tour Guide , Entrance Fees.
- Not Included : Drinks, Travel Insurance , Tip for tour guide.
Things to bring: Sunscreen, Hat , Raincoat/Umbrella , Trekking Shoes , Moquito Repellant , Coat
The tour will begin at 9AM from La Pan Tan when your guide will either pick you up at your hotel or homestay.After a 30 minute uphill walk you will visit and be able to see the traditional tools and antique instruments of the Flower Hmong culture.After this you will continue through the dense forest to reach the village of Ta Chi Lu. Visitors can enjoy the fantastic view, breathe in the fresh cool air and relax their minds.Here you can look at the vast terraced fields which are beautiful and poetic.You can be sure to get immersed in the warmth and hospitality of the gentle natives. You can be witness the rice fields which are lovingly grown by the hardwork of the Hmong people by hand. You will then proceed to have lunch at the Ong Chu waterfall. You will continue to walk downhill further to get a glimpse of the terraced fields of Mu CangChai. This is an ideal place to take photographs as the landscape is stunning with a range of mountains sorrounding you. You will continue walking down this path until you reach Road 32, where you will meet the car and be brought back to La Pan Tan.
|No. of Persons||Price (USD)|
Terms and Conditions:
- The tourists participating in the tour should have good health and no symptoms of heart disease.
- You will have to deposit 50% of the tour price immeadiately after signing the contract.
- Refund against cancellations will be given only if tour is cancelled 5 or more days before the tour date.
- The tour is free for children from 1-4 years.
- If a couple brings along more than one baby, they will have to pay 50% of the tour price.
- Children between 4 and 12 years will be charge 50% of the adult tour price.
- Children above 13 years of age should pay the adult tour price.