From La Pán Tẩn – Cao Phạ – Lìm Thái – Lìm Mông – Sả Sáng – La Pán Tẩn
- Distance: 90 km (Drive about 70km and walk about 20km)
- Grade : Easy
- Includes: Motobike, Lunch , Tour Guide , Entrance Fees.
- Not Included : Drinks, Travel Insurance , Tip for tour guide and rider.
Things to bring: Sunscreen, Hat , Raincoat/Umbrella , Trekking Shoes , Moquito Repellant , Coat
Your journey begins at La Pan Tan at 10AM where you picked up at your hotel or your homestay. From here you will go on Road32 to Ta Cho in Cao Phạ village. This stretch is the longest and most rugged mountain pass highway and extends for about 30 km in length. You then reach Khau Pha pass which is locally known as “Heaven’s Gate” .Standing at the Khau Pha pass, you will get a great view of Cao Pha village and Tu Le village. There is also an option to do parasailing during September. If you wish to do it, please ask the tour guide to help you get the ticket. Here the weather is unpredictable and can be sunny or cloudy or rainy. You can stop your car/motorbike at Ta Cho and start trekking down to the Lìm Thái village. Here you can see and visit the houses on stilts and experience the daily lives of the Thai people. After this you will trek back up through Lìm Mông and Sả Sáng where you can see and understand the difference in the culture of the Hmong and the Thai people. You will see a lot of terraced fields and when you look up it seems as if it is a ladder to heaven. You will then head back to Ta Cho and end the tour at La Pan Tan.
Note: Check brakes, gasoline and horn carefully before driving.
If you do not want to ride the motorbike, you can hire a rider and sit behind the rider for the tour.
Drive on the right hand side of the road. Please drive slowly.
|No. of Persons||Price (USD)|
Terms and Conditions:
- The tourists participating in the tour should have good health and no symptoms of heart disease.
- You will have to deposit 50% of the tour price immeadiately after signing the contract.
- Refund against cancellations will be given only if tour is cancelled 5 or more days before the tour date.
- The tour is free for children from 1-4 years.
- If a couple brings along more than one baby, they will have to pay 50% of the tour price.
- Children between 4 and 12 years will be charge 50% of the adult tour price.
- Children above 13 years of age should pay the adult tour price.