From La Pán Tẩn – Tà Chí Lừ – Háng Sung – Pú Nhu – Cầu Ba Nhà – La Pán Tẩn
- Distance: 15 km
- Grade : Medium – Easy
- Includes: Lunch , Tour Guide , Entrance Fees.
- Not Included : Drinks, Travel Insurance , Tip for tour guide.
Things to bring: Sunscreen, Hat , Raincoat/Umbrella , Trekking Shoes , Moquito Repellant , Coat
The tour will begin at 9AM from La Pan Tan when your guide will either pick you up at your hotel or homestay.After a 30 minute uphill walk you will visit and be able to see the traditional tools and antique instruments of the Flower Hmong culture.After this you will continue through the dense forest to reach the village of Ta Chi Lu. Here you can discover the beautiful Rice Terraces and visit the old houses of the Flower Hmong ethnic groups. You also have the chance to see the picture perfect fields which gleam like Golden Raspberry. Standing here you will be able to get a great view of Dế Xu Phình commune on your front and Chế Cu Nha commune on your right. This place has received state recognition for have outstanding scenery.
It is the pride of the natives of Mu Cang Chai and Yen Bai.. You will continue walking down this path until you reach Road 32, where you will meet the car and be brought back to La Pan Tan.
|No. of Persons||Price (USD)|
Terms and Conditions:
- The tourists participating in the tour should have good health and no symptoms of heart disease.
- You will have to deposit 50% of the tour price immeadiately after signing the contract.
- Refund against cancellations will be given only if tour is cancelled 5 or more days before the tour date.
- The tour is free for children from 1-4 years.
- If a couple brings along more than one baby, they will have to pay 50% of the tour price.
- Children between 4 and 12 years will be charge 50% of the adult tour price.
- Children above 13 years of age should pay the adult tour price.