From La Pán Tẩn – Zê Xu Phình – Dò Cứ Tăng – Hấu Trồng- Nả Dề Thàng– La Pán Tẩn
Distance: 17 km
- Grade : Medium – Difficult
- Includes: Motobike, Lunch , Tour Guide , Entrance Fees.
- Not Included : Drinks, Travel Insurance , Tip for tour guide and rider.
Things to bring: Sunscreen, Hat , Raincoat/Umbrella , Trekking Shoes , Moquito Repellant , Coat.
The tour will begin at 9AM from La Pan Tan when your guide will either pick you up at your hotel or homestay. You will proceed to Zê Xu Phình by car/Motorbike. Here you will have the chance to visit a traditional Flower Hmong Minority house. Among the rolling hills you will see the small Hmong houses and pine forests. The scenery is a beautiful sight with forests hills and streams. You will leave your car/motorbike here and start your trek to Hấu Trồng through Dò Cứ Tăng. The landscape is similar between Zê Xu Phình and Hấu Trồng. Here you will get to see a waterfall as well as enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch.When looked at from afar, you will be delighted by the dazzling beauty of the rice fields which look like shiny green ribbons lying parallel to each other.If you are visiting post harvest season, you will see the blazing yellow fields against the background of the bright blue skies. After lunch you will go ahead to Nả Dề Thàng where there are rice terraces where you can take photographs. Then, after a 10 min rest, you walk down to Che Cu Nha where you will be received by a bus and dropped back to La Pan Tan.
Note: Check brakes, gasoline and horn carefully before driving.
If you do not want to ride the motorbike, you can hire a rider and sit behind the rider for the tour.
Drive on the right hand side of the road. Please drive slowly.
In case of rains, modifications will be made to the tour according to convenience.
|No. of Persons||Price (USD)|
Terms and Conditions:
- The tourists participating in the tour should have good health and no symptoms of heart disease.
- You will have to deposit 50% of the tour price immeadiately after signing the contract.
- Refund against cancellations will be given only if tour is cancelled 5 or more days before the tour date.
- The tour is free for children from 1-4 years.
- If a couple brings along more than one baby, they will have to pay 50% of the tour price.
- Children between 4 and 12 years will be charge 50% of the adult tour price.
- Children above 13 years of age should pay the adult tour price.