From La Pan Tan – Pung Luong – Nam Khat – Sua Long – Lang Sang – Muong Chien – Luot Village – Hang Co Bua – Na Hang Tau – Mi Hang Tau – La Pan Tan
- Distance: 90 km
- Grade : Medium
- Includes: Motobike, Lunch , Tour Guide , Entrance Fees.
- Not Included : Drinks, Travel Insurance , Tip for tour guide and rider.
Things to bring: Sunscreen, Hat , Raincoat/Umbrella , Trekking Shoes , Moquito Repellant , Coat.
On the motobike tour you will have the opportunity to see many of the villages having ethnic minorities and the breathtaking landscape around Mu Cang Chai. You will be allowed to stop anywhere to take pictures. And this is the best way to experience Mu Cang Chai safely.
The tour will begin at 9AM from La Pan Tan when your guide will either pick you up at your hotel or homestay. You will ride through the beautiful rice terraces and enchanting pine hills of Pung Luong heading onward to Nam Khat. Here you will be visiting a Black Hmong and Flower Hmong household. You can have enriching experience getting to know about their culture and customs. Next you will ride through Sua Long ,Lang Sang where you will see more Hmong tribes in their elaborate ethnic wear. Next, you will go to Muong Chien and Luot Village where we will stop for lunch. You can see the Thai enthnic minorities here. This is a magnificent valley at the foot of the mountains.
You can see and enjoy the dense Bamboo growth in these areas. There are also natural hot water springs where you can take a relaxing swim. Once you soak in all the beauty of this valley, you will head back to La Pan Tan through the small villages of Hang Co Bua ,Na Hang Tau ,Mi Hang Tau with Black Hmong and Flower Hmong minorities.
Note: Check brakes, gasoline and horn carefully before driving.
If you do not want to ride the motorbike, you can hire a rider and sit behind the rider for the tour.
Drive on the right hand side of the road. Please drive slowly.
|No. of Persons||Price (USD)|
Terms and Conditions:
- The tourists participating in the tour should have good health and no symptoms of heart disease.
- You will have to deposit 50% of the tour price immeadiately after signing the contract.
- Refund against cancellations will be given only if tour is cancelled 5 or more days before the tour date.
- The tour is free for children from 1-4 years.
- If a couple brings along more than one baby, they will have to pay 50% of the tour price.
- Children between 4 and 12 years will be charge 50% of the adult tour price.
- Children above 13 years of age should pay the adult tour price.