From La Pán Tẩn – Bản Thái – Kim Nọi – Thác Mơ- Khao Mang – Hồ Bốn – La Pán Tẩn
- Distance: 100 km
- Grade : Easy
- Includes: Motobike, Lunch , Tour Guide , Entrance Fees.
- Not Included : Drinks, Travel Insurance , Tip for tour guide and rider.
Things to bring: Sunscreen, Hat , Raincoat/Umbrella , Trekking Shoes , Moquito Repellant , Coat.
The tour will begin at 9.30AM from La Pan Tan when your guide will either pick you up at your hotel or homestay. You will drive along Road 32 through Mu Cang Chai passing a bringe over a stream.And then you will turn left and travel for about 1km to a village with Thai Ethnic Minorities. This is a small village that is located beside the valley facing its back to the mountain.Here you can enjoy the special dishes of the Thai people and also a hot herbal bath prepared using firewood at a traditional Thai house. You will have lunch in the house. After lunch we will start exploring the Suối Mơ stream and waterfall. This waterfall. Thac Mo lies between two hills Na Hang A and B located in Mồ Dề commune. Along Road32 you will walk on foot for 30 minutes to the waterfall. Here you will see a big whirlpool in the water. To reach the 4th level of the waterfall you should continue to walk upstream. This walk is most impressive and gives you a chance to take a lot of memorable pictures. After a relaxing swim, you will return to Mu Cang Chai Town where you can visit the central market on your motorbike. Once you have finished your shopping at the Mu Cang Chai market, you will return to La Pan Tan on your motorbike.
Note: Check brakes, gasoline and horn carefully before driving.
If you do not want to ride the motorbike, you can hire a rider and sit behind the rider for the tour.
Drive on the right hand side of the road. Please drive slowly.
|No. of Persons||Price (USD)|
Terms and Conditions:
- The tourists participating in the tour should have good health and no symptoms of heart disease.
- You will have to deposit 50% of the tour price immeadiately after signing the contract.
- Refund against cancellations will be given only if tour is cancelled 5 or more days before the tour date.
- The tour is free for children from 1-4 years.
- If a couple brings along more than one baby, they will have to pay 50% of the tour price.
- Children between 4 and 12 years will be charge 50% of the adult tour price.
- Children above 13 years of age should pay the adult tour price.